Our client, a dynamic company handling projects in construction services, Solar Solutions Services and public Relations working to expand its market to East Africa are seeking to recruit a Project Manager who will be responsible for generating business leads, prospecting, following-up and closing the deal for solar power projects while building and maintaining relationships with existing clients. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in selling Solar products to the County government or Corporates.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Work with all project partners and other stakeholders to ensure that planned activities are delivered as agreed, within applicable scope and budget.
- Ensure prompt follow -up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, problem resolution.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Report on the progress of planned activities and assist with the identification of potential risks and issues.
- Resolve and manage risks, implementation obstacles and partner relationship issues as they arise.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
- Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the management.
- Identify prospects and develop good relationships with potential clients as part of that wider commercial strategy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have over 5 years of working experience as a project/account manager.
- Must have more than 5 years’ experience working in the Solar Energy sector.
- Must be flexible to travel.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.