Our client a global organisation is looking for a Project Manager to be based in Zimbabwe. He will manage and oversee a team of (temporary) local drivers, ensuring the quality of capture within agreed timeframes & keeping the company updated in terms of daily progress. He will also be responsible for the safe upkeep & storage of all hardware & equipment for the duration of the project. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Must be available to start immediately. Must be a Zimbabwean citizen.
- Overseeing the successful capture of the highway network and major towns/cities of
- Mozambique, within budget tolerances & to agreed quality standards.
- Arranging logistics of the project including accommodation; subsistence and fuel expenses for all drivers/capture assistants and them all being evidenced to the agency.
- Assist & coordinate with the drivers to arrange for successful image data transfer daily.
- Regular reporting to the client on progress & any blockers daily.
- Responsible for the upkeep of equipment and vehicles in state and ensuring their upkeep and secure storage (cameras, equipment and cars).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related field.
- Must have an excellent track record in project coordination.
- Previous experience of dealing with embassies, ensuring that permissions to capture.
- Have a flexible approach to work as this role will encompass areas from logistics to others.
- Professional qualification in Project Management will be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of Geographic Information System or Data Management will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work in Zimbabwe & have relevant work permit details.
- Have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able & willing to work in remote areas in
- Someone who has some familiarity with technical products & processes.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Must have high integrity and be very honest.
Please click on the tab below to apply: