Our client, the fastest growing aquaculture start-up and one of the largest tilapia producers in East Africa is looking to recruit a Public Relations Manager. The ideal candidate will oversee the organizations public relations strategy and lead campaign execution, working closely with the entire senior management team to develop a compelling narrative for the organization. Must have at least 5 years’ experience in public relations, with a blend PR agency and in-house PR management experience
- Plan, develop and implement company’s PR strategy.
- Lead end-to-end creation of various media assets.
- Research PR strategy deployed by industry peers.
- Develop and cultivate relationship with all media channels.
- Manage company social media accounts and share relevant content with users on social media channels.
- Create social media guidelines for all employees.
- Engage and identify potential opportunities for the organization to present at high-profile industry events and trade shows.
- Support communication materials development with external partners (e.g., grant agencies) under the guidance of Chief Partnership Officer.
- Develop communication materials in a potential crisis situation.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Public Relations.
- Natural storyteller with an acute understanding of how to create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Savvy social media user who has strong track record to drive user engagement.
- Creative writer and content producer, with technical skills to produce high-quality videos and other media assets.
- Ability to thrive working collaboratively with both senior colleagues and more junior ones, solving problems independently, and in a fast-paced environment.
- A successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, ability to work in teams, intellectual curiosity, and ability to structure and solve problems.
Please click on the tab below to apply: