Our client that deals with auto care and manufacturing is looking to recruit a Quality Control Manager. The role involves ensuring quality standard in the manufacturing process and the end products whilst minimizing defects. The ideal candidate must have Insightful knowledge of techniques involved in metal fabrication, vehicle parts fitment, welding, CKD assembly, spray painting/powder coating and sandblasting, ROPs and other fabricated accessories. Ability to use CAD software and CNC system, interpret drawings and jobs briefs. The ideal candidate Must have four years of experience working in a similar position.
• Develop and review company quality management policy.
• Design Process flow charts and Standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Implement products traceability processes.
• Train new and existing staff on quality matters.
• Undertake materials testing and sampling of items during production process.
• Promptly raise quality issues with the Management to be addressed.
• Review the whole quality management system and submit a report.
• Investigate and address production reworks, products rejections and customers complaints.
• Design products blueprint using Autocad software’s and operation of the CNC machine and oversee its full roll-out phase.
• Highlight quality control points, setting quality performance goals.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering/Management Science/Quality Management system.
• Must have Four years of experience in a similar position.
• knowledge of metal fabrication, vehicle parts fitment and welding processes.
• Experience in CKD assembly, spray painting/powder coating and sandblasting, ROPs and other fabricated accessories.
• Ability to use CAD software and CNC system, interpret drawings and jobs briefs.
• Quality Management system or performance improvement systems certifications will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;