Our client, a global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector are making their grand entrance in Kenya. They are seeking to recruit a Quality Control Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years proven experience as a quality control person in the automotive industry. He/she will be required to define all quality procedures for local content products acceptance according to brand instructions, specifications and directives.
- Support management in preparing, approving and updating a complete set of procedures.
- Support management elaborating a quality control plan suitable for automotive assembly.
- Receiving complete sets of complete knocked down (CKD) orders and prepare inspection procedures.
- Perform inspection to all complete knock down (CKD) arrived in the assembly plant.
- Define all quality procedures for local content products acceptance according to brand instructions.
- Prepare claim process concerning all incompliances detected in inspections.
- Report incompliances on quality control aspects.
- Make periodic tests and inspections of products specified in the quality control plan.
- Use equipment in accordance with their instructions, clean up and maintain them.
- Following inspection on special tools in assembly line reporting all relevant incompliances.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Quality Management/Engineering or a relevant field.
- Must have experience in automotive sector i.e. Heavy commercial Vehicles.
- Must have complimentary knowledge and experience in a HSQE environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge in advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a driving licence BCE.
- Must be open to relocating.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English.
- Must be organized, pro-active and autonomous and enjoy team work.
- Must have the capacity to lead a team.
Please click on the tab below to apply;