Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a residential property developer with a goal to provide exceptional, affordable residential properties is looking to recruit Real Estate Sales Executives. The successful candidates will be responsible for achieving the order booking and sales revenue targets, unit sales and collections within budgeted timelines, ensuring customer satisfaction for the assigned project/s. He or She Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a real estate sales position.
- To ensure the generation of leads through calls, references etc
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- To proactively contact potential customers to promote the project.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- To promptly respond to sales enquiries to maximize sales conversions.
- To coordinate with other functions viz. Sales Admin, Engineering, and Legal on customer queries.
- To develop relations with existing & new key customers (E.g. Corporates, HNI Clients)
- To maintain relationships with Partners (brokers/ property consultants) to ensure market penetration in the region.
- To be involved in negotiating deals with customers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- To ensure after-sales support to the customers at the project
- To maintain accurate and timely data related to the project sales and existing / potential customers.
- To ensure effective implementation of Marketing.
- Relevant business-related course (Sales and Marketing is an added advantage)
- Must have 5 years of experience in real estate sales.
- Must be hardworking, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must have a passion for real estate sales.
- Must be an aggressive salesperson.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Must have a proven record of meeting targets.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***