Our client a leading logistics company, is seeking to recruit an accountant. The qualified candidate should be professional in demeanor, have attention to detail, possess good organizational and interpersonal skills and have a strong work ethic as well as a willingness to learn.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Sort and organize all invoicing documents and submit invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage outstanding AR and resolve any invoicing issues that may arise.
- Run weekly, monthly, and quarterly management reports.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner as assigned.
- Daily entry of key data of financial transactions in database as assigned from time to time.
- Function in accordance with established standards, and procedures and applicable laws.
- Efficiently and accurately scan, index and quality check all company related paperwork.
- Perform general office duties as well as other assignments as needed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or relevant certification.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably in Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, along with the ability to learn and efficiently operate invoicing and other software that the company uses.
- High degree of accuracy especially with data entry.
- Exceptional ability to execute multiple projects and assignments with high attention to detail and without error.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers, vendors as well as employees.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines with effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Please click on the tab below to apply: