One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search Company is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Recruitment Consultant to support clients in the Middle East. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST be able to engage and interact with clients and candidates. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk emails (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle the paperwork (e.g., offer letters).
- Coordinate employment & education background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
- The candidate must be multilingual i.e., the ability to speak native or basic Arabic.
- Tech-savvy & and excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Must be available to start work immediately.
- Must have at least 1 year of internship experience.
- This isn’t a remote engagement, and the candidate must be available to commute to Karen.
Please click on the tab below to apply: