Our client, a Renewable Energy company with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a self-motivated and result driven Regional Manager. The successful candidate will plan and execute sales and focus on achieving national sales targets. He/She will drive sales for a designated region/s, focusing on enabling the Distributors and Contractors, understanding the market, and achieving high sales results by ensuring excellent customer experience. He/She works with the above interface departments to ensure fast and effective execution of the distribution activities, brand plans and effective marketing programs.
- Manages and ensures that each AM, Distributors and contractors is achieving individual sales and marketing target.
- Implements sales strategy with strong focus on developing high quality customer relationships.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the operational management.
- Responsible for the recruitment and retention of Distributors and Dual Contractors.
- Educates Contributors and Distributors in applicable policies, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Plans regional budget and collaborates with regional Technical and Customer Finance teams.
- Supports Distributors in recruiting and retaining of Contractors.
- Mentors each distributor and contractor to enhance operational performance, motivation and engagement.
- In charge of the sales plans and below-the-line marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Specialist Above the Line to set up marketing plan.
- Gives input regarding new and innovative ways of selling and marketing to the target customer.
- Sets up relationships in region (e.g. government, schools, and universities) and presents the company at relevant organizations and events.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Knowledge of Trade Development and Distributorship.
- Strong sales acumen / entrepreneurial and at least 3 years experience in sales management.
- Good experience and skills in performing analysis of sales trends and market trends.
- Proven ability in budgeting and planning in sales and marketing.
- Proven record of building and managing a geographically dispersed yet cohesive team.
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Strong leadership skills based on empowerment.
- Excellent computer literacy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel domestically, notably in assigned region.
- Computer literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply;