Our client, one of the biggest Poultry companies in Kenya, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for its offices in Uganda. The successful candidate will develop & Implement One Stop Shops and overall DOC. strategies in the region, aimed at meeting sales targets and enhancing technical know-how of the team, farmers and other stakeholders within the region. Ugandan National an added advantage.
- Achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual one-stop-shop products.
- Translation and implementation of the overall One-Stop-Shop strategic plan to the assigned region.
- Prepare sales forecast/projections on One-stop-shop products.
- Conduct periodical and accurate market intelligence on customer requirements & competition activities.
- Timely and accurate preparation of regional reports.
- Build and regularly update customer database.
- Maintain minimum stock levels of one stop shop products e.g. vaccines, vitamins and poultry equipment.
- Provide adequate Supervision of appointed agents in the region and adherence to recommended credit terms.
- Manage all Company resources including assigned funds, materials and equipment.
- Manage, train and motivate your team to deliver services superior to those of competition.
- Have in place an effective and efficient route to market strategy in the region.
- Coordinate and provide technical support to all customers.
- Ensure the COD rules are applied in One Stop Shop products.
- Ensure the goods are procured in advance and timely delivered to respective areas.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Health or Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine.
- More than 5 years of Sales and account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial Mindset.
- Demonstrate a track record of achieving targets.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply: