Our client a dynamic Solar Home Systems is looking to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager to be based in Kisumu to support the Western Region. The successful candidate Must have knowledge of Microfinance and loan Management, strong sales acumen and at least 5 years’ experience in sales management with proven record of successful sales.
• Give sales projection of sales intended and achieved reports on daily basis.
• Ensure team members achieve individual and teams’ sales and marketing targets.
• Implement sales strategy with strong focus on developing high quality customer relationships.
• Contribute to the development of the department sales operational strategy.
• Recruitment and retention of Area Managers.
• Support Area Managers in recruiting and retaining of Sales Agents.
• Create strong monthly sales plans and collaborate with regional Technical and Customer Finance teams.
• Give input regarding new and innovative ways of selling and marketing to the target customers.
• Scrutinize and authorize all claims for travel, allowances for the salespersons and verify as accurate.
• Ensure team is well capable and trained in customer service.
• Implement agreed on action plans by due dates to remediate the audit findings.
• Ensure team adheres to all company sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Provide full support as required by the employer.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent relevant field.
• Must have Knowledge of Microfinance and loan Management.
• Must have 5 years’ proven experience in sales management and successful sales.
• Ability to analyze sales trends and market trends
• Proven ability in budgeting and planning
• Proven record of building and managing a geographically dispersed yet cohesive team
• Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
• Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Strong leadership skills based on empowerment
• Strong interest in the personal development of the team members
• Drive to make every sale an excellent customer experience
• Creative approach in lead creation and customer engagement
• Dynamic self-starter, high energy and strong initiative
• Team leadership skills
• Excellent computer literacy, written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to travel domestically, notably in assigned region
Please click on the tab below to apply;