A dynamic Manufacturing Company dealing with Insecticide and pesticides is seeking to recruit a Registration Manager who will maintain/renew applicable registrations with Pest Control Product Board, including local registrations and export registrations. Additionally, the successful candidate will update product label as required. The ideal candidate Must have a chemistry background and Must have experience of working with PCPB ideally on registrations.
- Renewing PCPB premises license on an annual basis.
- Preparing and submitting applications for new registrations with PCPB and following through to issuance of PCPB registration.
- Following all existing registration applications that have been submitted and are currently being processed by PCPB.
- Liaising with all bodies with regard to dossier information required for new or existing registrations. This will include but not be limited to.
- Working with PCPB for import and export permits for raw materials (imports) and finished goods (exports).
- Working with the Kenya Vetinerary Directorate for all pet products covering all points stated above.
- Working with TPRI (Tanzania) and NDA (Uganda) on any registration issues or on new product registrations. Also extending to include Rwanda and Ethiopia.
- Working closely with appointed Distributors in overseas countries in order to achieve registration of products.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Must have experience of working with PCPB ideally on registrations.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience working with a manufacturer (ideally insecticides or pharmaceuticals) involved in formulations and registrations.
- Must be conversant with regulatory authorities in the East Africa Countries and their respective legal acts and regulations pertaining to Agrochemical product registrations.
- Have excellent ability for data processing and interpretation for purposes of scientific reporting and have ability to network within the company organization.
- Must be willing to travel.
- A good knowledge in other Agricultural disciplines will be an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;