Our client, a Global Security Company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to be tasked with marketing, promoting and selling Facility Management (FM) product by conducting market research, prospecting, pricing and meeting set product targets. The ideal candidate must have solid expertise in the FM industry, possess technical skills in FM and with at over 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
• Selling of FM services to prospective clients.
• Preparation of quotations, presentations and bids for FM.
• Conducting site surveys.
• Pricing of FM services in line with company policy.
• Client relationship management and retention.
• Conducting sales reporting.
• Timely delivery of tenders, prequalification and response to RFQs.
• Accurate and proper pricing of FM services.
• Retention of existing clients.
• Meeting product targets in turnover and gross margin.
• Timely and accurate reports.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a Business related course.
• Must also have professional training in Sales and Marketing.
• Must have over 5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
• Technical skills in Facilities Management is mandatory.
• Possess interpersonal, negotiation, decision making, business orientation and customer service skills.
• Must also possess planning, coordination, work monitoring and problem resolution skills.
• Must have a sound understanding of the P&L statements,
Please click on the tab below to apply;