Our client, a well-established global organization with its inception in the USA and primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economics is looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to be based in South Africa. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members. The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree
- Identify, engage and support early stage start ups for growth and sustainability.
- Develop city based entrepreneurship eco-systems with strong networks of members.
- Will be in charge of planning, implementation, coaching and consulting with partners.
- Interfacing with Engineering & Management institutes, entrepreneur organizations, mentor & investors.
- Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Facilitating the capacity development of member institutes.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground.
- Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Min. 15 years with atleast 1 year in roles leading projects and successful teams.
- Strong networking and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong program management skills.
- Ability to break up a complex deliverable into a project plan with realistic tasks.
- Good knowledge of tech solutions or tech-enabled services businesses.
- Experience setting up projects from scratch and handling team.
Please click on the tab below to apply;