Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading Micro-finance in Kenya is seeking to hire a Research and Development Officer. The ideal candidates will be responsible for assessing the scope of research projects, ensure they are on time and within budget, Lead key projects with research, develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a research and development officer in the finance sector.
- Lead key projects with research and development to support business goals.
- Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Perform complex research projects, analyze results and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Assess the scope of research projects and ensure they are on time and within budget.
- Be present at industry conferences on research topics of interest.
- Monitor the latest developments in the industry and evaluate the
- Give advice on research and development options.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Research and development in the finance sector.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Understanding of Financial service industry.
- Understanding of best practices in innovation, portfolio management, and customer centric approach to product development.
- Creative thinking and ability to drive performance and user experience requirements.
Please click on the tab below to apply: