Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a Short-Term Rental property management company is looking to recruit a driven Reservations/Revenue Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing data and other information to forecast future demand levels, effectively administer revenue optimization techniques and analysing revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience in Revenue Management and a degree in Hospitality management.
- Growing room & guest service revenue fee, average daily rate and RevPAR
- Forecasting and budgeting of room revenue and extra charges for the year, month and week.
- Ensuring proper PMS data management and setting yield controls in the PMS are order based in the forecasted demand.
- Ensure parallel pricing and inventory is maintained between all booking channels i.e booking engine, direct bookings, direct sales, walk-in’s online travel agents and airbnb.
- Monitoring of competitor demand/pricing/strategies and gathering & analysing of market intelligence.
- Key contact (account handler) for all E-commerce partners and actively maintain the business relationship.
- Assist in tracking and analysing of booking pace, for individuals, corporates and groups as well as denied and regretted business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or its related.
- Must have at least 4+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Management in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have at least 2 years in Reservations
- Good leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong communication, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office software, especially in Excel.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***