Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit a Retail/ FMCG E-commerce specialist to be based in the outskirts of Nairobi. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of working in E-commerce management. He /She must be currently working in e-commerce, with experience in content management on all B2B E-commerce platforms.
- To seek potential strategic partnership & expansion in multichannel scales that help the business grow.
- Co-ordinate with buyers, merchandisers, logistics & 3rd party to ensure timely delivery etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date sale performance by always having updated prosperity cards.
- Conduct market research & analysis of E-commerce business in order to provide consumer insight.
- Ensure that the online brand direction is synchronized throughout the overall company direction.
- Responsible for analyzing sales patterns & bestsellers in all E-commerce platforms.
- Content management on all B2B E-commerce platforms.
- Manage shop-in-shop content updates, coordinating with other depts. for site presentations etc.
- Drive website sales, growth of e-commerce applications: use of online campaigns, strategies etc.
- Recruiting new members to the company’s online portal & encouraging its use.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business/ Marketing or related field.
- Must have an excellent track record in project coordination.
- Must have 3 years working experience of E-commerce Management (web development/digital management)
- Previous experience with content management on B2B platforms.
- Must have previous supervisory experience.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools
- Have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: