Our client, operating a clothing manufacturing eco-factory and a boutique, is looking to recruit a Retail Manager in their new shop in Nairobi. The ideal candidate MUST have above 5 years of experience working as a Retail Manager in the Fashion Industry. The successful candidates will be responsible for the sales and marketing of local factory products to ensure increment growth in sales and profitability by performing the following duties.
- Must have a Diploma or degree in sales and marketing.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in the fashion industry.
- Ability to be self- motivated with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Ability to proactive and take initiative.
- Must be computer literate, proficiency in Excel is mandatory.
- Ability to generate detailed reports.
- Be presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Design and implement a strategic plan that expands the shop’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing sales by developing a strategic business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Managing & Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team, tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock (inventory control).
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Identifies and generates leads through networking, cold-calling and marketing, converting into key accounts.
- Emphasizes product features based on customers’ needs and manages the sales cycle from inception to execution.
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of the products sold in the store.
- Preparing daily and monthly sales reports.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Take participation in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with local associations to promote the product.
- Prepare and execute direct and online marketing campaigns Update company social media tools.
Please click on the tab below to apply: