A prestigious Rental Homes company in the Hospitality sector is looking to hire a Revenue Generating Officer. The candidate will be responsible for the overall smooth running of the Revenue generating services whilst ensuring customer satisfaction. He/She will also manage bookings and oversee maintenance of the estate. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role in a busy company or organization in the same industry. High attention to details is essential
- Customer liaison; Meet and Greet services.
- Coordinating with the executive Housekeeper, R&M, gardening, security and accounting teams in delivering services effectively.
- Promoting and Marketing the business managing the marketing effort: Social Media and publication of marketing materials.
- Management of holiday bookings and reservations.
- Follow up on bookings and update reservation status. Review no shows, cancellation reservations and processes charges according to the company policy.
- Knowledge of Estate and Property facilities.
- Setting and Monitoring budgets/ Forecast with a view to deliver rapid growth of the business.
- Produce periodic management reports: analyse customer data, occupation, rates, effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven experience in the Front office department, Reservationist or any relevant role.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong and confident communicator: both Verbal and Written
- Confident and self-motivated individual who deals professionally with customers.
- Computer proficiency, data entry experience and working knowledge of software packages and office equipment.
- Background in Marketing, IT, Housekeeping, Reservations and Hospitality industry would be an added advantage.
- Candidates Must be comfortable to move to Nanyuki.
- Must be energetic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful.
- Live on the estate and be on hands on.
Please click on the tab below to apply;