Our client, a Global Organization with its inception in the USA and with a primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging countries, are looking to recruit an RM with a focus in education and entrepreneurship. The successful candidate will be required to have a strong background working with start-up, SMEs and in the education set up. He/she will be required to launch and support high impact initiatives in job creation & fulfilment in East Africa. In addition to this, the candidate MUST have a Master’s degree.
- Effective partnership with educational institutes to support the provision of entrepreneurship education.
- Identify, engage and support early stage start-ups through learning, connect and other resources for sustainability & growth.
- Develop city-based entrepreneurship eco-system with strong networks of mentors, investors, service providers & entrepreneur peer groups.
- Responsible for planning, implementation, coaching & consulting with partners.
- Interface with engineering & management institutes, entrepreneur organisation, mentor and investor groups.
- Work with the team to offer support in entrepreneurship education network.
- Qualify and sign up relevant institutes as per target & within timelines.
- Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs for different kind of programs.
- Support thousands of SME’s through workshop events.
- Must have a minimum of MBA.
- Must have relevant experience interfacing with higher education institutes, government departments, start-ups & entrepreneurship.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, project management & supervisory skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills.
- Business consulting & strategy experience across a variety of SME sector & business leaders.
- Able to listen, understand and communicate effectively.
- Strong program management skills.
- Knowledge of technology solution and services business.
- Candidates with experience working in education structure and system will have a distinct advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;