Our client that deals with auto care is looking to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsive achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Must have experience selling automotive parts.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensuring its strong presence in the market.
- Review data from the ERP system and come up with better sales strategies.
- Participate in sales staff recruitment, setting sales targets, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present realistic sales forecasts and budgets to communicate sales goals bi-annually to the Management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status in order to come up with opportunities for growth.
- Propose and implement approved digital and print marketing initiatives with the marketing team.
- Liaise with the Tender Team in sourcing for and filing relevant tenders.
- Liaise with sales and finance team in ensuring that debts are collected in good time.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Must have experience in automotive parts sector and good knowledge in the products and services.
- Must have experience managing a sales team.
- Must have social media sales and marketing skills.
- Result-oriented person, ambitiously organized and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to forge business relationships and networks with excellent communication skills.
- Able to lead and develop others to achieve company goals.
- Must have a valid driving license.
Please click on the tab below to apply: