A Restaurant Management Software company based in Nairobi is looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager for their offices in Nairobi. The successful candidates will be responsible to sell industry-leading solutions for CRM, Loyalty, POS and Supply Chain Management for Restaurants and Hotels. As a Sales Account Manager he/she should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to the queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. He/she needs to have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, he/she will need to be able to grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Develop & execute strategies to drive business for new & existing markets.
- Timely and accurate forecasting to build predictable and recurring revenue.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Meet and exceed individual and overall sales targets.
- Bring in a new list of clientele.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with existing and new clients.
- Grow sales and correctly implement & use a CRM system.
- Identify business opportunities with prospective customers.
- Analyse opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Process correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- 5-8 years of experience in sales in the restaurant or F&B Industry and/ or
- experience of selling Point of sale/ ERP/ IT solutions to restaurants.
- Sales and account management experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask.
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically.
- Value and thrive in an environment of learning and interacting with high capability,
- high-energy people.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
Please click on the tab below to apply: