Our client, a Restaurant set in Karen, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. The successful candidate will be tasked with the effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization. He/she will plan and organize events, promotions and strategies to increase revenue. The desired candidate Must have at least 2 years’ working experience in the field of sales and marketing.
- Pulling in clients as well as retaining existing clients.
- Manage the “market media”.
- Create graphics or work with external designers for in-house promotions and social media advertisements.
- Draft and implement a marketing strategy to increase footfall into the venue, and therefore increase revenue.
- Design corporate-visit strategy and implement on a schedule agreed upon with GM and MD.
- Select entertainment companies (e.g. DJ’s, bouncing castles and decor) to prepare for the event.
- Ensure favourable search engine optimization for the Company website.
- Create theme nights to increase client visits to the venue.
- Implementing strategies to ensure weekly and monthly revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of sales and marketing.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal/oral communication and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and problem solve.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’.
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organization.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Please click on the tab below to apply;