Our client, a jewellery studio and luxury fashion brand design company, is looking for a highly driven, motivated Sales & Brand Ambassador/Associate, to help bring an existing fashion brand into the highly competitive international market, with all the challenges in the current retail climate. The person will essentially bridge the gap, with all that entails, between handmade artisanry made product to the most prestigious retailers and consumers in America, and beyond.
- Develop annual sales/marketing budgets by product line and deliver monthly performance reports.
- Provide quarterly and yearly sales and marketing forecasts and goals for the senior management team.
- Present weekly forecast of activities and end-of-week sales report.
- Formulate, execute and manage strategic plans for sales and marketing.
- Focus on client acquisition and retention.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage all communications, both online and in person, including sales calls – telephone, e-mail and personal visits.
- Develop marketing materials, printed media, email campaigns, and PR initiatives.
- Curate and co-ordinate new business projects from start to finish, in collaboration with the MD.
- Research of new market trends surrounding the business both locally and abroad.
- Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint.
- Establish and maintain a detailed database of customers and ensure management thereof.
- Attend expos, trade shows, fairs and other networking events.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- 5+ years of demonstrated international sales and leadership experience.
- An understanding of the complexities of the jewellery businesses.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Fluency with cloud-based productivity tools such as: Salesforce, DropBox, G-Suite, Slack, Asana, HubSpot.
- Fluency with presentation tools such as: PowerPoint, Canva.
- Experience in sales with a high-end safari/tour company is a plus.
Please click on the tab below to apply;