Our client, a Global Steam System Engineering Company is looking for a Sales Engineer (Mechanical) to generate sales of the company products and services. The successful candidate will support installation, repairing and servicing equipment. He/she will promote efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings and process productivity throughout the industry by providing technical solutions. The ideal candidate Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Mechanical/Mechatronic engineering & sales.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to create product demand through consultative selling.
- Reading technical specifications, giving quotations, negotiating and closing the orders/contracts.
- Advise and carry out suitable commissioning, service, repair or replacement of equipment.
- Cooperate with local distributors and assist with technical knowledge transfer.
- Report on sales activity and actions taken in the field for continuous improvement.
- Assist customers with installation and commissioning of electronic controls, electrical and mechanical components.
- Handle commercial and technical correspondence and create required quotations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related course.
- At least 2 years’ experience both in engineering and sales.
- Suitable competency in Windows computing, Word, Access database, excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in AUTOCAD drawing.
- Electronic / Electrical competency with basic electronic communication language.
- Minimum 2 years driving vehicle experience with valid driving license.
- A flexible approach to work and hours.
- Willingness to travel and stay on overnight trips.
- Basic knowledge of the French language will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical background and previous experience in a similar or same environment.
Please click on the tab below to apply: