Our client, a leading chemical distributor providing business-to-business solutions for users of industrial and specialty chemicals is looking for a Sales Executive, specialized in Homecare, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals. They will be responsible for driving the sales, technical development and growth of the Homecare, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals portfolio. The ideal candidate MUST have (2 – 4 years) prior expertise and field sales experience in the Homecare, Cosmetics & Pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for the development of the business of the Company in identifying new territories.
- Develop and service the allocated territory and customer portfolio.
- Implement the sales strategies for the territory and sales channels.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and identify new needs.
- Ensure company’s pricing strategy is followed ad profitability target met.
- Ensure compilation and submission of monthly/quarterly sales reports.
- Direct selling to identify key accounts to ensure growth and targets are met.
- Handle all customer product, quality complaints and back-up services.
- Participate in regular local management meeting to foster good management & team building.
- Improve company image by networking and being actively involved in applicable functions.
- MUST have 2 – 4 years’ experience in field sales of Homecare, Cosmetics & Pharmaceutical products.
- Must be technically competent and excellent background.
- Relevant tertiary education either in biomed, engineering, Chemistry, pharmacy or related.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Valid driving license.
- The ability to travel locally and within the East Africa region when/as necessary.
- Articulate and presentable. Sound administration and organization skills
- Professional selling & negotiating skills. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent Key account management and client management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;