Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading short term rental management company is looking to recruit a Sales Executive with experience in the Hospitality sector. The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant related field, at least 5 years working experience in a similar role specifically in the Corporate, Government and NGO segment in the Hospitality sector. The ideal candidate will be responsible for proactively contacting generating and maintaining guests of Corporate, NGO’s and Government segment, Sales planning and forecasting for the year.
- Generates and maintains guests of Corporate, NGO’s and Government segment face to face, sales calls and telephone calls.
- To develop, implement, maximize, monitor and evaluate strategies and activities of the sales function.
- Achieving and exceeding the sales forecasted revenue.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare company proposals and contracts in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
- Proactively contact guests on their event calendars and celebrations.
- Attend Sales events, as required.
- Arranges site inspections of the different properties.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the senior management.
- Sales planning and forecasting for the year
- Competitive analysis as needed.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in sales position specifically Corporate, Government and Leisure segment ideally within a hospitality environment.
- Able to develop and own the local marketing plan – to sit within the global brand plan.
- Ability to adapt to changing service environments.
- Good leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style.
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures.
- Skilled with computer skills specially Microsoft Office software.
- An open, positive and communicative personality.
Please click on the tab below to apply: