Our client, Kenya’s leading outdoor aerial adventure destination is looking for an energetic and adventurous Sales Executive to be based in Karen, Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s sales strategy, to achieve projected ticket sales and to enhance and promote the brand.
- Develop high-impact sales campaigns and promotions to drive sales of our adventure experiences among both domestic, expatriate and inbound customers – using both online and offline media and methods.
- Conduct sales calls – by telephone and in person – on travel agencies, corporates, schools, embassies, UN agencies, churches etc. to garner new business and repeat business.
- Collate customer contact databases and follow up.
- Identify and grow distribution channels to increase volume of the business.
- Initiate and maintain a relationship-based culture.
- Ability to meet and surpass set targets.
- Must have a degree in sales-related field.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in sales role.
- Must have a Proven sales track record.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Experience in travel trade.
- Active interest in outdoor activities and / travel.
Please click on the tab below to apply: