Our client, a manufacturing company in the plastic industry, is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing and creating new client relationships. The ideal candidate should have good communication skills via all mediums (direct contact, telephone and written), experience in sales, planning and knowledge of plastics raw materials.
- Develop with the Sales Manager the yearly sales and allocation plans and forecasts.
- Develop with the Sales Manager Price and Market Trend forecast.
- Oversee the purchase of inventory planning.
- Establish and increase sales volumes of Polymers, Chemicals and Specialty products.
- Be responsible for sales strategy, performance, and analysis.
- Develop and manage sales strategies for selecting targets.
- Pro-actively contribute to business development activities.
- Oversee logistics coordination.
- Promote Customer CSR activity.
- Supervise payment coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Oversee the management of Payment Terms and Credit Lines.
- Understand and executive Payment Risk review.
- Must have a relevant Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- A minimum of 8 years of sales experience with a sales track record.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Passion for driving sales, flexible and customer oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
- Knowledge of Polymers, Chemicals and Specialty products.
Please click on the tab below to apply: