Our client, a company that specialises in individual performance improvement is looking to recruit a Sales Executive. The work of the Sales Executive is grounded in the ability to invest in and engage with students, to ultimately increase the sales revenue. This is largely an independent role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise in their education offerings.
- Understand and guide the learning application process to improve results and generate annual renewal of sales.
- Develop and execute marketing and leadership plans to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Partner and nourish relationships with stakeholders and corporate clients
- Have the ability to lead consultative conversations with student and corporate clients and make recommendations and enhancements.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required – preferably marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A background in an educational environment.
- High sales acumen and experience engaging with decision makers.
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a medium to large corporate environment.
- A consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting, and driving opportunities to closure.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills energy, motivation, and enthusiasm is advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to decision makers in the company and stakeholders in the education sector.
- Ability to project manage, problem solve and present solutions to clients experiencing adversity.
Please click on the tab below to apply: