Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a multi-solution consulting firm with its headquarters located in Nigeria is looking for an energetic Sales Executive to be based at their offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with customers and prospects to present and sell Oracle products and other applications that may be introduced and win new license sales revenue in line with targets. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and a proven track record of selling software applications to customers.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the territory.
- Identify and grow partnerships to successfully address client’s needs and create differentiators.
- Generating and following up on leads.
- Marshalling internal resources to conduct the sales process.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
- Maintaining an understanding of the company’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the territory/industry.
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle’s current and future Application products and services.
- Actively maintaining a depth of product knowledge of Oracle solutions across all industries.
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential.
- Communicate the benefits of the company’s value propositions to the market.
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads.
- Create and manage bids teams.
- Produce an accurate weekly/monthly forecast and pipeline.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Oracle and in-house team to ensure resources are made available as and when required.
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction with accounts throughout and beyond the implementation.
- Operate in line with company’s business processes and procedures.
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years applicable experience including 3 years of sales experience.
- Proven track record in selling software applications/technology/services to companies/public sector in Eastern Africa.
- Excellent track record of meeting targets.
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex deals.
- Proven track record in building relationships at all level within prospective and client companies across all industries including public sector.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong industry knowledge of Eastern African including public sector.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills in English, both written and verbal. (A proficiency in French will be an added advantage).
- Must be willing to travel.
Please click on the tab below to apply: