Our client is a global Motorcycle manufacturer. They design and develop Motorcycles specifically for use in Africa. They are currently seeking to recruit Sales Executives who will be responsible for generating business in private and NGO sectors, by identifying and selling to prospects while building and maintaining relationships with customers. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in selling products to the County Government or NGOs.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Enforce company standards for sales operations and service levels.
- Communicate with clients to identify their product requirements and facilitate supply.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports.
- Attend marketing and networking events.
- Research the target market to generate leads.
- Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Senior Sales Executive.
- Accurate, timely and complete data entry for sales onto the company system.
- Update the CRM and input information on customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- MUST have prior working experience in selling products to the County Government or Corporate Organizations i.e. NGOs.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Product Sales.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandising will be required.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive sales person.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;