Our client, with 5 branches across the country deals in a wide range of vehicle spare parts. From suspension arms, body parts, side mirrors to service parts are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager. The successful candidate will direct and oversee the organizations sales policies, objectives and initiatives. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Automotive sector and have experience managing a team of more than 20 people.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories.
• Implement national sales programs by developing field sales actions plans
• Maintain sales volume product mix and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand.
• Determine annual units and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
• Manage, develop, coach and motivate the sales force to develop their skills to ensure high professional standard is achieved.
• Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
• Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Must have over 10 years of experience with 4 years spent in Senior Management.
• Must have Strong Leadership skills – A good team manager that can balance strength and weaknesses of individual sales team members
• Good grasp of Business
• Must have Sound knowledge of the Automotive sector
• Sound knowledge of sales, customer services
• High level of integrity.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Please click on the tab below to apply;