Our client, a well-established dealer in electrical products is looking to recruit a Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be targeted on securing new business with organizations across Kenya, selling Electrics and Electronics solutions on behalf of their partners. The successful candidate Must have B2B experience selling electronics.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Electronics sales.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Please click on the tab below to apply: