Our client, a leading and well-established Meat processing and Food distribution company are looking to recruit a Sales Manager. The ideal candidate must have at least 15 years’ Sales experience with 5 in the HORECA industry. Experience in Meat selling is an added advantage.
• Building up the sales argumentation on technical service at defined customers.
• Customer relationships with Purchasing, R&D and Marketing.
• Maintaining the quality of services through regular visits to customers (approximately 50% of time)
• Executing sales strategies and marketing concepts for new products and technologies.
• Supporting the team to improve their production process.
• Acquiring new business as specified in the target agreements/budgets (sales plan)
• Monitoring and analysing the activity of competitors and other changes on the market that may affect the company’s market position and growth strategy.
• Regular visits of relevant fairs.
• Negotiation of prices.
• Accountable to achieve budget.
• Evaluating the performance of customers / Improving KPI at certain customers.
• Provide full support as required by the employer.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Food Science, Food Technology or related degree.
• Must have at least 15 years’ experience in FMCG, HORECA or Meat sales.
• Industry experience in sales and/ or technical support in the meat processing industry.
• Passion for driving sales results, flexible and customer oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written negotiation and communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of functional ingredients in the meat segment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Sound independent judgement and ability.
• High levels of integrity and ethical standards.
• Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
• A track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
Please click on the tab below to apply;