Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading Manufacturing Company in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Sales Manager. The candidate will be responsible for supervising the complete performance of the sales team and guiding the sales department appropriately to achieve operational targets. The successful candidate must have at least 5 of experience in Sales and Marketing and a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Responsible for setting, achieving all sales & collections targets.
- Allocating different job areas, region wise or sector to the team.
- Accompany the salespersons on his weekly visits to confirm credibility all new credit customers.
- Must ensure that all customers are receiving their statements and that collections are made within the credit period.
- Authorize and verify all claims for travel and allowances for the salespersons.
- Liaise with Production Manager on projection and production plans and the Dispatch Manager about the situation of the vehicles and orders pending.
- Ensure team is well capable and trained in sales and customer service.
- Support Kaizen initiative.
- Hold sales meetings with the team on a fortnight to iron out all the problems faced and progress made.
- Submit the monthly sales report to the General Manager
- Must have at least 5 years experience in sales and marketing in manufacturing.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- High levels of integrity and ethical standards.
- Resilience under pressure and act as a change agent.
- Good organization and facilitation Problem solver and management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.