Our client, a country-wide leader in assembly products within the Automotive, Metal, Wood, Mining and Engineering industries for over 24 years is looking for a Sales Manager. The successful candidate must have experience selling fastening materials, electrical accessories, hand tools or Lubricants.
- Identifying potential client requirements, preparation of sales quotes, sales negotiations and closure.
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Sales trip planning, reviews and follow up.
- Creating and delivering sales pitches and presentations.
- Following up on CRM Opportunities.
- Following up on web leads and general sales leads and prospects.
- Responsible for channel development and trade marketing activity planning and execution by channel type.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing sales and marketing activity, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Creates and conducts responses to customer queries and complaints.
- Assists sales personnel in preparation of proposals, presentations and closing sales with customers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Must have at least 10 years of proven successful experience in a B2B environment.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business/technical related field.
- Must have experience selling Workshop consumables/ fastening materials/ electrical accessories/hand tools etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work extensively in Kenya.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Please click on the tab below to apply: