Our client, a high-end gym & spa start-up is looking for a passionate and aggressive Sales Coordinator to be responsible for achieving the gym sales target. He / She will be required to ensure the sales team works cohesively and successfully to achieve the monthly set target. The desired candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience leading a sales team in the hospitality industry.
- Accountable for gym overall sales and achieving sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Conduct a daily meeting with the sales team each day
- Assist the General Manager in creating the strategic plan / monthly marketing plan for the club.
- Work with the marketing strategies and initiatives throughout the gym; whilst liaising with all other departments
- Monitor and track all sales results and activity levels on a daily basis, using the correct procedure and systems.
- Attending the daily Meeting with the GM and present daily feedback on sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Must have good natural sales and leadership ability
- Must have advanced people and communication skills
- Must be proficient with figures and basic calculations
- A basic understanding or instinct towards customer needs is required
- A good understanding of basic marketing methods is required
- Ability to plan daily structures to maximise the ideal selling times
- Good knowledge of the locality surrounding the gym, both residential and commercial, will be invaluable
- Good communicator with a healthy competitive team spirit
- Self-starter who consistently takes the initiative in problem-solving
Please click on the tab below to apply: