Our client, a Furniture and Interior Design company, is seeking a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and effectively implement the marketing strategy to meet the organization’s sales objectives. He/she will manage the monthly, quarterly and annual marketing, advertising and promotional plans aimed at growing sales revenue.
- Co-responsible for leading and supporting the sales team and product category managers in meeting the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with guidance from GM/MD.
- Manage and retain both, existing and new clients for projects as well as category sales to grow sales revenue.
- Manage and optimize, together with the GM the annual marketing budget for effective marketing ROI.
- Manage the approved digital marketing strategy and assets.
- Actively drive the training, workshops and other stakeholders (CSR, architects as well as informal and professional contractors etc) events per the annual calendar.
- Responsible for managing third party vendors e.g. printers, photographers, designers, agencies etc to ensure quality communications output.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives to the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the construction and interior finishes industry in Kenya.
- Excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Experience with developing winning client pitches.
- Excellent oral, written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building and leading an organization’s performance management culture.
- Strong advertising, marketing planning and execution skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;