Our client, a leading manufacturing company that makes several products including plastic tanks is currently looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 7-years’ proven experience of Sales and Marketing with at least 5 years working in an FMCG environment. They should have a strong sales acumen and a Valid Driving License.
• Give sales projection of sales intended and achieved reports on a daily basis.
• Responsible for achieving all sales & collections targets.
• Ensure all team is using the sales application, GPS must be on at all times.
• Scrutinize and authorize all claims for travel, allowances for the salespersons and verify as accurate
• Liaise with Production Manager on projection and production plans.
• Ensure team is well capable and trained in customer service.
• Support Kaizen initiatives
• Respond to all internal audit queries and provision of requested information & clarifications on time.
• Implement agreed on action plans by due dates to remediate the audit findings.
• Finding and recording Orders and plan deliveries/dispatch of the same in a prioritized manner.
• Accurately forecast daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales streams compared to same period previous year in tonnage.
• Adhere to all company sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Develop weekly sales plan and sending the same to Factory in charge for production plan.
• Ensure all cheques are collected and credit limit are strictly adhered to as estimated from time to time.
• Constantly keeping in touch with customers to promote the company’s products.
• Provide full support as required by the employer.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent relevant field.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in FMCG sales.
• Must have a Valid Driving License.
• Must be able to achieve set targets.
• Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
• Expert communication, multi-tasking and organization skills.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• A track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio.
• Good working knowledge and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Sound independent judgement and ability.
• High levels of integrity and ethical standards.
Please click on the tab below to apply;