Our client a dynamic company that deals with Real Estate based in Kenya is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager – Real Estate. The successful candidate MUST have a relevant property investment background of real estate companies.
- Developing and organising sales pitches/activations.
- Scheduling employees and assigning territories and maintaining a promotional database.
- Resolving sales problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate approaches to sales; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolving promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices.
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests.
- Helping in recruiting and training of sales staff.
- Provide sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports, as well as sales presentations.
- Maintaining customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Tracking sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updating job knowledge by arranging/organizing training for the sales team and participating in educational opportunities.
- Updating Head of Sales/CEO by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily/weekly action summaries.
- Accomplishing the sales department and projects’ mission by completing sales as required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience Sales & Marketing in Real Estate.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, finance or science.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Ability to present ideas and advice.
- Proven experience in real estate sales.
- Knowledge and experience in human resource management, finance and administration.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of policies and laws relating to real estate companies and the financial sector.
- Computer literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply: