Our client, a distributor of door locking solutions and room safes based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to be based in Ethiopia. He/she must have a proven sales track record and sales target achievements. Must be an Ethiopian national and can speak Amharic.
- Actively research, develop and monitor local sales leads and opportunities within a specific market
- Assists sales manager in sales trip planning, reviews & follow up in addition to the development.
- Following up on CRM opportunities and mail requests.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing/ sales quotes, sales & marketing activity
- Responsible for channel development and trade marketing activity planning and execution.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations & responses to customer queries and complaints.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures & business ethics codes.
- Must have a proven Sales track record and sales target achievements.
- Must Ethiopian national who can speak, write Amharic.
- Must have experience in door to door Sales experience.
- Must be willing and be able to travel and work extensively within Kenya.
- Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be self-driven & self-motivated.
- Be innovative and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of CRM use would be an added advantage.
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet given deadlines.
- Be flexible and adaptable, and a fast learner.
- Have good research & presentation skills and able to fluently communicate in English.
- Have good writing skills relevant to a business set up and tone of speech.
- Have high standards of professionalism and ethics.
Please click on the tab below to apply;