Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a world leading distribution company of luxurious perfume, cosmetics, and accessories, is looking for a hands-on and driven Sales Representative to be based in Kenya. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in promoting, merchandizing, and selling the range of perfumes and cosmetics for the brand to retail outlets and other potential clients across Kenya. He/She will be responsible for developing strong relationships with existing clients, identifying new business opportunities, and achieving sales targets to contribute to the company’s growth objectives.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities by prospecting and acquiring new clients in line with the company’s guideline
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty
- Conduct product presentations, demonstrations, and training sessions for clients.
- Provide feedback on market demands and competitor strategies
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Provide excellent customer service and after-sales support to maintain strong client relationships
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and territory reports.
- Prepare regular sales reports, forecasts, and analysis for management review.
- Closing of clients/points of sales which are not in line with the company’s guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Must have proven experience in sales, preferably within the beauty, cosmetics, Spirits or FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and result-oriented approach to sales
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP software and MS Office suite
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel within the designated territory
- Open to learn new skills
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.