Our client, a leading Cement Manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Sales Representative for Machakos region who will be responsible for selling, growing and servicing the clients. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience with selling building and construction materials. A background in Cement will be an added advantage.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in the Building and Construction sector.
- Experience in selling Cement is an added advantage.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Please click on the tab below to apply: