Our client, a new leading company in Nairobi that provides a wide range of high-quality, time-tested “Personal Protective Equipment’s.” Is looking to recruit a Sales Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales across the country. He or she Must have at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Identify and grow distribution channels to increase sales volume for the business.
- Maintenance and growth of key accounts.
- Achieve and exceed sales target of Personal Protective Equipment’s.
- Initiate and maintain a relationship-based sales culture.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with direct prospects.
- ROI client engagement.
- Maintain CRM diary up to date while timely responding to client’s needs.
- Deliver periodic reports on all the sales.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Ensure timely settlement of invoices.
- Establish a proper sales pipeline management.
- Recommend practical PPEs for client operations.
- Any other duty as assigned by Management.
- Relevant business-related course (Sales & Marketing is an added advantage)
- MUST have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have a clean Driving License.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: