Our client, a leader in the agricultural sector in Africa that focus on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to recruit a Sale Representative. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience selling pesticides.
- Present company products & sell them to both current regular customers & potential new customers.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices & availability.
- Engage customers by finding their needs & resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
- Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
- Establish relationships with potential clients & maintain relationships with current clients.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Recommend changes in products, service & policy by evaluating results & competitive developments.
- Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience selling pesticides.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;