Our client, a well-established global Retail company is looking to recruit a Sales Representative. He/she will be responsible for supporting for selling, growing and servicing the clients. He/she will be required to achieve demoing targets and Must have the inspiration to grow, goal-oriented and motivated. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a similar role in managing key retail stores.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Coordinate sales activities i.e. invoicing, manage accounts, payments and after-sales service.
- Negotiate prices when necessary.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, and presentations.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up and close the sales.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Commerce (Sales and Marketing) or related field.
- Must have a B2B Sales background (Wholesale & Retail).
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in Manufacturing/FMCG.
- Must be honest and possess high integrity with no criminal records.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with the ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Please click on the tab below to apply;