Our client, a leader in the agricultural sector in Africa who’s prime focus is on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to fill the position of a Sales Representative for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience selling veterinary drugs.
- Present company products & sell them to both current regular customers and potential new customers to evaluate needs.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
- Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
- Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years in sales.
- Must have experience in selling veterinary products is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal/ communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven strength in the ability to grow sales & develop client relationships.
- Presentable & with good command of English.
- Must be aggressive with great networking skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;