Our client, a group of companies with operations in Tanks and Plastics is seeking to recruit Sales Representatives who will be responsible for supporting the sales division by identifying and selling to prospects, maintaining relationships with clients and achieving sales targets. Successful candidates must have experience in field sales of building and construction materials or hardware sales. The ideal candidates must have excellent communication skills.
• Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
• Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
• Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
• Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
• Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
• Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
• Achieve the set monthly targets.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
• MUST have 1-2 years’ experience in building and construction sales
• Knowledge in product promotion and merchandising will be required.
• MUST have impeccable communication skills.
• MUST be an aggressive sales person.
• MUST have a proven record of meeting sales targets.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;