Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a dynamic Software Company specializing in providing its own branded vehicle tracking software is looking to recruit a IT Sales Support person to help in managing the sales cycle and supporting prospects during the critical stage of initial product evaluation. The successful candidate must have prior working experience of selling or supporting a SaaS or Technical product.
- Provide first-level support/response to prospects and clients’ requests or issue escalations as needed, in line with the SLA requirements, the scope of authority, and budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain high-level customer engagement throughout the sales cycle with regular updates, feedback, and on-the-job training to customers.
- Clearly communicate the progress of prospective projects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Remain in constant liaison with the Sales Manager to ensure Prospective Deal Stages accurately reflect the CRM
- Managing incoming and existing business alongside the Sales Manager
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to ensure business target achievements (prospective deals are converted) and commercial service expectations are met.
- Serve as a point of contact for prospects, clients, and internal teams.
- Respond to incoming calls, webform inquiries, website chats and general company emails.
- Plan & Facilitate customer presentations, training, and materials on product applications for potential, new and existing customers to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability growth.
- Developing methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment.
- Support the development and roll-out of systems and digital tools to improve the company’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist in implementing an automated video series that people can watch to get started learning the platform.
- Assist in implementing the knowledge base articles to increase customer self-service without the need to rely on speaking to a customer support personnel.
- Must have experience in selling or supporting a SaaS or technical product.
- Must have experience driving customer success or account management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and articulation skills
- Hands-on experience in understanding the sales cycle
- Knowledge of working with a CRM
- Intermediate technical understanding of GPS tracking & telemetry
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- A customer-oriented attitude that drives results
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***